In advance of the Soundcheck Party entry form, which opens on Friday 5th November at 7pm GMT, please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully. Failure to adhere to these terms will result in your form submission being void and/or being refused entry to the Soundcheck Party.
– The Soundcheck Party is subject to capacity. We cannot guarantee that every MTA Subscriber will be granted access.
– You can only submit the form once. Multiple entries will be discarded and may disqualify you entirely.
– Successfully submitting the form does not guarantee entry to the Soundcheck Party. You will receive an email week commencing 8th November if your place is secured.
– Access is for you (the MTA Subscriber) and 1 guest who must arrive at the same time (the guest doesn’t need to be an MTA subscriber).
– You must be an active MTA subscriber (monthly or annual) for the entire time between when you submit the form and the day of the show. If you aren’t, your entry will be discarded.
– Both you and your guest must have a ticket for the concert. You will be refused entry without this.
– The Soundcheck Party is subject to change or cancellation at short notice.
– All information will be communicated via the email address of the MTA Subscriber.
– Entry to the Soundcheck Party will be subject to the any Covid-related entry requirements in place by the venue at the time of the concert.
– You will need to arrive at the venue by 3:15pm (we will confirm which entrance ASAP).
– This check-in will be your official entrance into the concert, so please be prepared for the usual ticket scanning and security procedures. The quicker we get this done, the quicker you can get into Soundcheck!
– Once the Soundcheck has finished, you will be escorted from the OMFG Zone into the arena concourse. You will remain within the arena concourse, where bars and merch stands will be open for you. You will not be able to leave the arena concourse.
– OMFG Zone ticket holders will be let back into the Zone a few minutes before arena doors open, so you will not lose out on your position.