The Golden Ticket is going GLOBAL!
For our show at The O2 Arena on 21st November we are making our Golden Ticket competition open to all McFly Total Access subscribers, wherever you live!
We will bring you and a friend to the venue where you’ll get to meet us backstage, get a free merch bundle and watch the first few songs of our set from side of stage. You’ll then get to watch the rest of the show from the best seats in the house before travelling home.
We’ll be drawing two Golden Ticket winners — someone from the UK and someone international! If you’re international, we’ll cover your flights and hotel.
All you need to do to enter is be a member of McFly Total Access and fill out the ballot below!
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully. Failure to adhere to these terms will result in your submission being void.
This is not first come first serve, so please take your time and read the information below. Entries close at 23:59 BST on 31st October 2021.
– If you’re in the UK, the prize package consists of the following, for you (the winner) and one other: meet and greet backstage with the band, watch the first 2 songs from side of stage, signed merch bundle, VIP seats for the rest of the show, hotel (if required), and transport from your home to the venue and return.
– If you’re international, the prize package consists of the following, for you (the winner) and one other: meet and greet backstage with the band, watch the first 2 songs from side of stage, signed merch bundle, VIP seats for the rest of the show, return flights & hotel room, and local travel (airport to hotel, hotel to venue, and the return).
– If you’re international, please check your government’s advice and regulations for travel to and from the United Kingdom before you complete the form. You are responsible for any expenses related to these regulations.
– We will not cover additional costs incurred as part of winning this package. This includes, but is not limited to: COVID testing, food, tourist travel, attractions, and so on.
– Ensuring you have the correct COVID documentation and that you follow all COVID protocols for international travel is entirely your responsibility.
– In addition to any government COVID regulations stipulated by travelling, BOTH members of the winning party must present negative COVID-19 lateral flow tests upon arrival at the O2, taken within 24 hours of the show time, regardless of the general rules in place at the venue. Failure to do so will result in forfeit of elements of the package for all of the winning party.
– Exact details will be communicated directly with the winner, but you can expect to be required at the venue for approximately 7.00pm.
– If you win, we will discuss all accessibility requirements. Please note that elements of the package may not be possible depending on these requirements.
– You can only submit the form once. Multiple entries will be discarded and may disqualify you entirely.
– You must be an active MTA subscriber (monthly or annual) for the entire time between when you submit the form and the day of the show. If you aren’t, your entry will be discarded.
– The winner will be contacted on the email address provided. You must respond within 48 hours, or another winner will be drawn.
– There is no cash alternative for this prize.
Entry for the Golden Ticket is now closed. We will contact the winners very soon.